I drop in with my face to the wind
Spin 180 for the win
But I cant find my feet its like I lost the beat
Mid air and there’s no plan B’s
Hit the streets
Look before I leap again
Skeleton filled with adrenalin
How can I know that I got what it takes?
When I’ve
come so far, through the rain
Bear the
pain
Makes no
difference now
Face myself
or get taken out
One more time
got to live this loud
Back to the
wall no turning around
It’s too
late it’s my fate
I can’t turn
around
There’s no
fear, in the mirror
To hold me
down
I’m too
far, from the start
No I’m in
too deep
I’ve got to
stick to the plan
Cause there’s
no plan B
No turning
back (No Plan B)
There’s no
other path (No Plan B)
And I know
that this road is my destiny
I’ve got to
stick to the plan
Cause there’s
no plan B
My life is
so curious
A thousand
pictures cut me off
I was
betrayed by everything
I tell you
a story of my life
My voice
will stick it in and bleed it out
I crash the
wall you change no other way
I walk on
glass now
Stop praying
any more
No turning
back, no thinking now
I’m
leaching out my destiny
It’s too
late it’s my fate
I can’t turn
around
There’s no
fear, in the mirror
To hold me
down (This is your turn)
I’m too
far, from the start
No I’m in
too deep (Don’t look away)
I’ve got to
stick to the plan
Cause there’s
no plan B
No turning
back (You scream outside)
There’s no
other path (No one can crash me down)
And I know
that this road is my destiny
I’ve got to
stick to the plan
Cause there’s
no plan B
All I know
is I can't turn back
Got to
leave it in the past
All I know
is I can't turn back
Got to
leave it in the past
Cause this
is the only road I've ever known,
There's no
way that I could start again, Again
It’s too
late it’s my fate
I can’t turn
around
There’s no
fear, in the mirror (This is your turn)
To hold me
down
I’m too
far, from the start
No I’m in
too deep
I’ve got to
stick to the plan
Cause there’s
no plan B
No turning
back (You scream outside)
There’s no
other path (No one can crash me down)
And I know
that this road is my destiny
I’ve got to
stick to the plan
Cause there’s
no plan B
Link Download
This is dummy text. It is not meant to be read. Accordingly, it is difficult to figure out when to end it. But then, this is dummy text. It is not meant to be read. Period.