音楽のウェブ

This is Blog Description Right?

Menu
  • Home
  • Info
  • Artist
    • A-B-C-D-E
    • F-G-H-I-J
    • K-L-M-N-O
    • P-Q-R-S-T
    • U-V-W-X-Y-Z
  • Anime
    • A-B-C-D-E
    • F-G-H-I-J
    • K-L-M-N-O
    • P-Q-R-S-T
    • U-V-W-X-Y-Z
  • Categories
    • Anime Song
    • Japan Song
    • American Song
    • Billboard
    • UK Song
    • Video
    • Discography
    • Other
    • Soundtrack
  • Error
  • Admin
  • Random Post
Anime Song Japan Song MAN WITH A MISSION - Seven Deadly Sins Lyrics

MAN WITH A MISSION - Seven Deadly Sins Lyrics

Download : Mp3 | Mp4



Wow oh oh oh oh oh
The pain and the pleasure All come together
There is no reason why
Wow oh oh oh oh oh
The pain and the pleasure All come together
There's no reason why

I got my demons They don't know
I'm fierce enough to let them go
It's like a fire A stranglehold
I wish I was invincible

Hello desire Your my old friend
But I don't need you here again
Just take a walk Go back inside
I'll see you on the other side

Urotsui tou mono mo tomadoi kou mono mo 
subete no tsumi o koe

Wow oh oh oh oh oh
The pain and the pleasure All come together
There is no reason why
Wow oh oh oh oh oh
The pain and the pleasure All come together
There's no reason why

I get the feeling down below
It's coming back to take control
It's like a fire A stranglehold
I feel like I'm a criminal

One criminal
Two animal
Three typical
Four breakable
Five I can't fight it
Six I can't fight it
Seven I can't fight it

So I hide it

People falling into the seven deadly sins
Samayoi tsudzuke tadori tsuita 
hikari o motome negai yo kanae 
arayuru tsumi o koete

Wow oh oh oh oh oh
The pain and the pleasure All come together
There's no reason why

Wow oh oh oh oh oh
There's no reason There's no reason
That's the reason why
Wow oh oh ohoh oh
The pain and the pleasure All come together
There's no reason why
Add Comment
Anime Song, Japan Song
2015/02/11
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share
  • Share

About Admin Lycoris

This is dummy text. It is not meant to be read. Accordingly, it is difficult to figure out when to end it. But then, this is dummy text. It is not meant to be read. Period.

Related Posts

Total Tayangan Laman

  • …

  • …

Popular Post

  • Sekai no Owari - Mermaid Rhapsody Lyrics
    Sekai no Owari - Mermaid Rhapsody Lyrics
    Download :  Mp3
  • Bali World Music, Gus Teja Discography
    Bali World Music, Gus Teja Discography
  • BUMP OF CHICKEN - Hello, world! Lyrics
    BUMP OF CHICKEN - Hello, world! Lyrics
    Download :  Mp3  | Single
  • Gesu no Kiwami Otome. - Watashi Igai Watashi Janai no Lyrics
    Gesu no Kiwami Otome. - Watashi Igai Watashi Janai no Lyrics
    Download :  Mp3
  • SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Yosh - scaPEGoat Lyrics
    SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Yosh - scaPEGoat Lyrics
    Download :  Mp3  |  Single
  • Aimer - StarRingChild Lyrics
    Aimer - StarRingChild Lyrics
  • Kawai Ritsu (CV:Hanazawa Kana), Nishikino Mayumi (CV:Sato Rina), Watanabe Sayaka (CV:Kanemoto Hisako) - My Sweet Shelter Lyrics
  • TRUSTRICK - Miraikei Answer Lyrics
    TRUSTRICK - Miraikei Answer Lyrics
    Download :  Mp3  |  Single
  • Tanizawa Tofumi - Kimi ni Todoke Lyrics
  • May J. – Let It Go ~Ari no Mama de~
    May J. – Let It Go ~Ari no Mama de~

Label

  • American Song (15)
  • Anime Song (113)
  • Billboard (27)
  • Discography (2)
  • Japan Song (180)
  • Other (1)
  • Soundtrack (2)
  • UK Song (12)
  • Video (3)

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2014 音楽のウェブ All Right Reserved
Blogger Templates Created by Arlina Design